Layout

Monday, January 2, 2012

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

Here's some pics from our Christmas this year! Enjoy!
 Every year we go to my pop's headstone on Christmas Eve to bring up some Christmas festivity. I wish he was still here.
 And that night after church we head home to color in our giant Twas' the Night Before Christmas coloring book. I've done this since I was a little kid and I love that we are still keeping the tradition alive.
 And this is how we label our presents. <3

 Christmas morning!


 Bentley and Trouble wanted to help open presents.





 Just Dance and oh man can Philip dance with the best of them! haha

 Out of all our presents I can't help but have a favorite. Love our new Christmas puppy.
 Love all my pups period!
 Me and Tootsie
 Kimber was pooped. It's hard being a Gray at Christmas time.
 My mom makes the best faces opening gifts. I seriously love her!



 This was my pop's favorite cartoon character. He even drew him on his checks. My mom gave L.j. his old stuffed animal of Yosemite Sam for Christmas. It was so sweet!
 I have the cutest nieces. Love them all!
 Kimber loves Heston's carseat!
My little man Heston!

Even though we are always super busy around the holidays I love the time that we get to spend with our families. It really is the best time of the year. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas like we did and that you all have a great 2012!

Love The Grays

No comments: