Layout

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am now a ....



Wildcat. So I know I was completely vague on my last post, but now it's official. I have been accepted to Weber State University, credits transferred and all. I never in a million years wanted to go to Weber, but one night Philip and I were sitting here discussing our futures and it just made sense for me to go to Weber. No more hour long drives to and from class, I can get my associate's degree from there (so close) and I will be able to receive financial aid which is the biggest plus. After changing my name at the University of Utah getting my financial aid there was a HUGE mess. I still am unsure about Weber State, but I am looking forward to getting back on track with school and moving on to bigger and better things. I know I have a career at the IRS, but I don't know if that is my "forever" job. I have no clue what I want to do with my life and I can not figure out a major for the life of me, so any suggestions would greatly help. Here's to the future and hopefully to a better life for Philip and me.