Layout

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Engagements!

One of our friends, Chad, owns his own studio Faces Photography. He's going to be doing all of our pictures for our wedding and everything. A couple weeks ago, we went out and had our engagements done. I think they turned out AWESOME! He knew exactly what we wanted. These pictures haven't been edited yet, but I wanted to put them out there anyway. We have tons more that turned out great and our invitations will be sent out soon. I can't believe that We have just under 2 months left now.








We were so lucky that we were able to get into Rio Tinto to take some pictures! We only had 20 min there, but it was well worth it. The grass was covered with a tarp so Chad is going to photoshop them to put in grass, but who else can say they had their engagements at Rio Tinto! Too bad the team was off on a game.






Most of the big stuff is now done besides getting our invitations out. We're still looking for a house, but haven't had much luck. We're going out next Thursday and hoping to find something. If we don't find anything we found a really nice townhouse we might just get. We'll see though. We're both hoping the next 2 months go by fast! :0)

2 comments:

Michael Gray said...

THESE ARE SOOOOO GOOD! I love them all! I totally want one, but there is no way I could pick! Let me know how much a 5x7 would be!

See you in 51 days!

- Heidi

Michelle said...

I love these pics! they are so great!!! see you all in less than 2 months!

- michelle