Layout

Sunday, August 2, 2009

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!

July 22, 2009, Philip showed up at my house while I was taking a nap and told me to get out of my pjs "he was starving and wanted something to eat." So I literally got up put a pair of jeans on a called it good. We started driving to get some food and he went the opposite way of where we were going and I asked him why. He convinced me he wanted to go for a quick drive to my property before it got dark. Before I know it, we're up at my property and I couldn't believe what I was in for!

When we first arrived to the property he set up a projector to play on the side of the trailer (altough it was too bright so we just watched it on his computer) a homemade movie of pictures of us and Brad Paisley's song "Then." Which I absolutely love! Here's the video!





Then after that he got down on his knee and asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes!



Then it was followed up by a romantic candlelit dinner of steak and lobster prepared by my sister while Philip drove to pick me up! It was such a great meal and such a great night! I couldn't ask for anything more perfect! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!





We're planning to get married next May. So now you'll start seeing all the wedding details on here! :0)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Congrats to you both. Very romantic. And if you're so inclined, I invite you to check out this short video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/197 -- about the "aha moment" of one couple that led to a very special proposal. I hope you enjoy it and that you'll perhaps check out the rest of the site as well. And best of luck!

Thanks,
jack@ahamoment.com